HVAC, Sewage, & Hot Water Heater Technicians in Ada, MI
24/7 Rapid Response in Kent County
Ada home and business owners know who to call when things go wrong with their HVAC or plumbing systems – and that’s Valley City Mechanical. Not only are we experts in all sorts of services from installations to repairs, but we also offer emergency service for those having a crisis. If you are in need of help at your Kent County property, don’t hesitate to reach out to our technicians.
Kent County’s Expert Technicians
Valley City Mechanical’s team is NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, so you can put your trust in us to handle anything from equipping you with a new AC unit, furnace, or indoor air quality control setup to doing sewer cleaning or repairs.
What can the Valley City Mechanical technicians do?
- Air conditioning services including replacement and installations. We are here to make sure you are never without warm or cold air in Ada when you need it.
- Heating Services: We perform heating installations and heating repairs in Ada, give us a call when your furnace or boiler is on the fritz!
- HVAC repairs and maintenance that are quick and efficient, so you experience minimal inconvenience.
- Plumbing work, from drain cleaning for any blockages to servicing your property’s entire sewage system, to hydro-jetting which helps clears roots and other debris
- Help with getting set up with energy-efficient appliances. Here at Valley City Mechanical, we want you to get the most out of the power you are billed for.
Cost-Efficient Services in Kent County
The team here at Valley City Mechanical is dedicated to offering a superior customer service experience. One of the ways we do that is securing savings for our clients by making sure their property’s systems and appliances are efficient., and helping them with rebate paperwork.
No matter where you are throughout Kent County, Valley City Mechanical is here to help! Call us today, or click here to schedule an appointment for plumbing, heating & cooling services in Ada today!