Water Heater Repairs in Wyoming, MI
If you are searching for a reliable plumber for water heater repairs in Wyoming, look no further than Valley City Mechanical. Our highly trained technicians can fix all makes and models of water heaters, including traditional systems and tankless water heaters. If there is a problem with your water heater, then you know we can find a solution that will set things right.
Five Signs Your Water Heater is Broken
Is the only way to tell if your water heater is broken a general lack of hot water? No, not quite. There are actually a few telltale signs that your water heater is either already broken or about to break.
Five signs you should call us for water heater repairs are:
- No hot water: Most obviously, your water heater is probably on the fritz if it will not output any hot water. Your water may get lukewarm, but never hot, too.
- Strange noises: Your water heater should be relatively quiet. Hearing strange noises, cracks, or pops when it is in use or idling is a bad sign.
- Cloudy water: The water coming from your water heater should also be clear, especially if you have a built-in water filtration system in your home. Cloudy or discolored hot water indicates an issue with your water heater, such as corrosion inside the tank.
- Leaks: There should not be any water leaking or pooling around your water heater. If you see signs of a leak, then please call us at (616) 591-4786 right away. The sooner we can inspect the damage that is causing the leak, the less likely your property will experience any lasting water damage or other related issues.
- Unusual odors: There might also be a problem with your water heater if you notice the hot water tap carries an odor with it. This can be indicative of rust, corrosion, sediment build-up, etc.
If your water heater is failing you in any way, give our Wyoming water heater repair team a call as soon as possible. Regardless of whether your system is leaking, not producing enough hot water, or causing any other issues, we can accurately diagnose the problem and provide the right repair solution – all at a fair cost to you.
Discuss water heater repairs with our experts in Wyoming, MI today. Start by filling out an online contact form.