ENERGY SERVICES IN WYOMING, MI
Expert Technicians Serving Customers across Kent County
We will process the rebate paperwork application for qualified upgrades and energy projects we perform. You can rely on our licensed and insured technicians to provide you with prompt and professional energy services in Wyoming. We serve customers throughout the Wyoming, MI and Kent County area!
High-Efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioning Systems & Water Heaters
- Based on your needs, wants, and requirements, we can offer you many options that fit your budget and performance needs.
- We offer high-efficiency commercial water heaters, including aquatic centers, hotel and motel pools, and residential pools.
- Residential and commercial pools offer many heat/energy recovery options which also control the indoor air quality environment. You can then rest easy knowing that your swimmers are breathing the right air and you are saving all the energy costs you can.
- New technology in the commercial and residential HVAC systems provide new innovations in comfort and energy cost saving with the new variable speed furnaces and rooftop or split HVAC systems.
- Are you tired of running out of hot water? With a new, state-of-the-art tankless water heater, you can run it as long as you want to or need to. Plus, you can rest easy knowing it is as energy efficient as possible with today’s latest in technology.
Pay Back Analysis of High-Efficiency Systems
You have a right to know what to expect from your investment. It’s your money and your building or home.
Building & Equipment Surveys
With our many years of experience solving high energy costs for so many facilities, we can offer a free initial walkthrough to discuss the potential you have to reduce your energy costs.
Solar-Ready Air Conditioning Systems for Homes
If you have a desire to make use of solar to reduce your electrical costs, we can offer you the Lennox Solar-Ready Air Conditioning System.
High-Efficiency Rooftop Heat Pumps
Do you own or rent a commercial building? We offer multi-fuel rooftop heat pumps. We also offer high-efficiency rooftop AC and heating units.
WEB-Based Energy Management Systems
- From a single WEB-based thermostat to a large commercial or industrial building or campus, we offer a complete single sourced intuitive WEB-based Energy Management System.
- 24-hour monitoring of your systems. We can generate alarms that alert you and our staff if any system or piece of equipment is operating inefficiently.
- Our systems also help you manage electrical usage of your air conditioning systems during the new utility program that charges premium prices during peak and intermediate peak hours per day and day of the week.
- We offer many options for home automation.
- Beginning with the WEB-based thermostat, this technology can spread out to monitoring and controlling doors, windows, heating systems, air conditioners, water heaters, sump pumps, pool equipment, hot tubs, blinds, backup generators, lawn sprinkling, wells and appliances that are equipped with this technology.
- Our systems also help you manage the electrical usage of your air conditioning systems during peak and intermediate hours. These are hours the New Utility Program charges premium prices during the day and day of the week.
Backup Power Systems
- You can lose power anytime you are home or away.
- With an automatic backup power generating system, your home or business can stay up and running during any power outage.
- If you are on vacation, or off to work, our system can alert you of the situation, and you can monitor it from your smart phone or device.
- Your home can stay comfortable, and food in freezers and refrigerators can stay cold or frozen.
- If you have a security system or security cameras, they can stay active throughout the power outage, giving you peace of mind.
- Our service partner maintenance program will keep it inspected, serviced, maintained, and ready for these emergencies.